We are pleased to inform you of our new Zonal Visit Scheme, which allows us to visit you on a set, planned day for free when you have a group of 4 horses or more (not necessarily all your own) or for individual clients we can offer a reduced visit on your set day.
The zones have been worked out by the main arterial roads and are set for that particular day each week. This means that with a bit of forward planning on your behalf, you can book veterinary work for your particular day and get a free / reduced zonal visit. This enables us to plan our days more efficiently and for you to save on veterinary costs.
- Zonal visit places will be limited, and will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- Visits should be booked at least 24hrs in advance and you must specify that you want a Zonal Visit at the time of booking.
- We cannot specify which vet from the practice will come to see you.
- We cannot specify a particular time for the visit. However, we will always try and give you as much notice as possible and at least 30mins warning prior to arrival (please provide us with an up-to-date contact number for the day).
- Normal examination and drug fees will apply for the work done on the visit.
- In order to benefit from this scheme, all invoiced work must have been paid in full.
We hope you will benefit through reduced visit costs, and that we will benefit through more efficient use of time and reduced fuel costs.
Please contact the practice to find out which Zone you will come under and for any more information.